- About the Course
- Target Audience
- Book the Course
GDPR expert course focuses on a more in-depth study of the GDPR. This is more suitable for experts who want to get more exposure to the GDPR. Candidates who complete this course will be able to understand key concepts of the GDPR, understand the role and obligations of data processors, data controllers and data subjects, comprehend and be able to take the necessary steps, so you are in compliance with the GDPR, understand enforcement and compliance mechanisms that are at the disposal, be aware of the consequences of not complying with the GDPR and the liability and sanctions.
The GDPR Practitioner side covers the GDPR in detail and how to apply your knowledge of the GDPR to your organisation and business and fulfil the role of a data protection officer. This also includes the related exam for the GDPR Practitioner side.
- Setting up a privacy compliance framework.
- The role of the DPO.
- Common data security failures, consequences and lessons to be learnt.
- GDPR privacy principles.
- Data privacy impact assessments.
- Developing a risk management framework.
- Data mapping and consent rules.
- The rights of data subjects.
- Subject access requests.
- The roles of and relationships between controllers and processors.
- Dealing with third parties and data in the Cloud.
- Demonstrating compliance with the GDPR.
- Data breach reporting requirements.
- Range of enforcement, regulatory and compensatory aspects of the GDPR.