- About the Course
- Target Audience
- Book the Course
GDPR Training London
Our GDPR basic course is designed for someone who is looking to get the basic understanding of the overall GDP, legal terms, penalties and the requirements. Upon completing this course, candidates will be able to demonstrate a basic understanding of the General Data Protection Regulation and the necessary steps that need to be taken to comply with it.
This section provides an overview to the GDPR and its fundamentals. If you choose the Foundation version, that comes with an exam, the awareness course is for those who wish to just attend for the training.
- Essential EU GDPR background and terminology.
- Key differences between the Data Protection Act and the EU GDPR.
- Data subjects and their rights.
- Dealing with subject access requests.
- Marketing requirements.
- The implementation path to EU GDPR compliance:
- Privacy by design.
- Data privacy impact assessments (DPIA).
- Data audits.
- Training and competence requirements.
- Incident response and breach reporting.
- Updating policies and procedures.
- International data transfers.
- Replacing Safe Harbour – the new requirements.