- About the Course
- Target Audience
- Book the Course
MCSA Training Courses London
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) is a mid-level certification that covers skills required to manage Windows Server 2012 operating system, client-server structure, network infrastructure, virtualization, etc. MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) is a certification program intended for people who seek entry-level jobs in an IT (information technology) environment.
MCSA training in London begins from the essentials of Networking and will cover the windows 2012 Server, It also includes Active Directory, IIS Server, Windows 7 and 8 and its design, with hands on Practical Oriented Labs and extras. After this training you are qualified to build up any Computer Network on Windows Server 2012.
- 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- Install and configure Windows Server 2012
- Describe Active Directory Directory Services
- Manage Active Directory objects
- Automate Active Directory administration
- Implement IP version 4
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS)
- Implement IPversion 6
- Implement local storage
Exam 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Install and Configure Windows Server 2012
- Describe AD DS
- Manage Active Directory objects.
- Automate Active Directory administration.
- Implement IPv4
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
- Implement IPv6.
- Implement local storage.
- Share files and printers
- Implement Group Policy
- Use Group Policy Objects (GPOs) to secure Windows Servers.
- Implement server virtualization using Hyper-V
Exam 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- Deploy and Maintain Server Images
- Configure and Troubleshoot DNS
- Maintain Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Manage User and Service Accounts
- Implement a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Manage User Desktops with Group Policy
- Configure and Troubleshoot Remote Access
- Install, Configure and Troubleshoot Network Policy Server (NPS) role
- Implement Network Access Protection (NAP)
- Optimize File Services
- Configure Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Implement Update Management
- Monitor Windows Server 2012
Exam 70-412:Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- Implement advanced network services
- Implement advanced file services
- Implement Dynamic Access Control.
- Implement distributed Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) deployments.
- Implement AD DS sites and replication.
- Implement Active Directory Certification Services (AD CS)
- Implement Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
- Implement network load balancing (NLB).
- Implement failover clustering.
- Implement failover clustering with Hyper-V
- Implement disaster recovery
The course best suits those seeking to make their careers as MCSA network administrators or analyst responsible for analyzing, administering and configuring networks. The program helps enhance the fundamental knowledge about Microsoft Server 2012. It enhances your knowledge and skills by familiarizing you with the basic concepts about MCSA. This program is perfect for:
- System Administrators
- Network Analyst
- Network Administrators
- Technical Support Analyst
- Fresher students and anyone who wish to work in network domain