- About the Course
- Related Courses
MCSE Training LondonMicrosoft is offering Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) Server infrastructure is an IT professional certification. This certification enables persons to learn the particular specifications, important technologies, features, implementation and basically everything about Microsoft Server 2012. The certification will also result in a person becoming very skilled and expert at operating an excellent IT infrastructure through thorough testing of the relevant IT skills such as virtualization, identity management, networking in Windows 2012 innovative platform and systems management. Want to show off your IT abilities? Want to take your business to the next level? Do you want to prove valuable to your employers or add value to your own business? Try MCSE now! Your future will thank you for it. MCSE Training is currently being offered by the very prestigious and reputable London Training. Highly qualified Microsoft Certified Trainers and IT expert trainers are there to offer and provide you with all the necessary tools, skills and material in a tutor led classroom settings for you to successfully attain your MCSE certification. What are you waiting for? Get started on your journey today. Become MCSE certified. • 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 • 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012 • 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services • 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server infrastructure • 70-414: Implementing and Advanced Server Infrastructure
Exam 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Install and Configure Windows Server 2012
- Describe AD DS
- Manage Active Directory objects.
- Automate Active Directory administration.
- Implement IPv4
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
- Implement IPv6.
- Implement local storage.
- Share files and printers
- Implement Group Policy
- Use Group Policy Objects (GPOs) to secure Windows Servers.
- Implement server virtualization using Hyper-V
Exam 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- Deploy and Maintain Server Images
- Configure and Troubleshoot DNS
- Maintain Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Manage User and Service Accounts
- Implement a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Manage User Desktops with Group Policy
- Configure and Troubleshoot Remote Access
- Install, Configure and Troubleshoot Network Policy Server (NPS) role
- Implement Network Access Protection (NAP)
- Optimize File Services
- Configure Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Implement Update Management
- Monitor Windows Server 2012
Exam 70-412:Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- Implement advanced network services
- Implement advanced file services
- Implement Dynamic Access Control.
- Implement distributed Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) deployments.
- Implement AD DS sites and replication.
- Implement Active Directory Certification Services (AD CS)
- Implement Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
- Implement network load balancing (NLB).
- Implement failover clustering.
- Implement failover clustering with Hyper-V
- Implement disaster recovery
Exam 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructures
- Planning Server Upgrade and Migration
- Server Deployment Infrastructure
- Designing and Maintaining an IP Configuration and Address Management Solution
- Designing and Implementing Name Resolution
- Designing and Implementing an Active Directory Domain Services Forest and Domain Infrastructure
- Designing and Implementing an OU Infrastructure and AD DS Permissions Model
- Group Policy Object Strategy
- Network Access Services
- Designing and Implementing Network Protection
Exam 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
- Server Virtualization Strategy
- Networks and Storage for Virtualization
- Planning and Deploying Virtual Machines
- Virtualization Administration Solution
- High Availability for File Services and Applications
- Planning and Implementing a Highly Available Infrastructure Using Failover Clustering
- Server Updates Infrastructure
- Business Continuity Strategy
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Identity Federation Infrastructure
- Information Rights Management Infrastructure
MCSE Private Cloud
MCSE Server Infrastructure