London IT Training helped me kick start my Networking career with Cisco CCNA. They were very professional and flexible with the class schedules. It helped me plan my time between studies and the hectic schedule of my job.
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) is a mid-level certification that covers skills required to manage Windows Server 2012 operating system, client-server structure, network infrastructure, virtualization, etc. MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) is a certification program intended for people who seek entry-level jobs in an IT (information technology) environment. MCSA training in London begins from the essentials of Networking and will cover the windows 2012 Server, It also includes Active Directory, IIS Server, Windows 7 and 8 and its design, with hands-on Practical Oriented Labs and extras. After this training, you are qualified to build up any Computer Network on Windows Server 2012.
• 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
• 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
• 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
• Install and configure Windows Server 2012
• Describe Active Directory Directory Services
• Manage Active Directory objects
• Automate Active Directory administration
• Implement IP version 4
• Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
• Implement Domain Name System (DNS)
• Implement IP version 6
• Implement local storage